MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #19960 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Hallo b!tches.

I obediently grocery shopped and walked the dog, now I'm going to obediently cook food so I can go break in the new UAs I got today at muay thai. Those classes are blowing up, esp since my gym assimilated the other local BJJ gym. Yes, I said "Resistance is futile." Go ahead and judge me.

A lot of the women that take MT with me are definitely athletic enough and seem game enough to roll, so I'm going to continue diplomatic, subtle attempts to get them interested in BJJ. I know a large part of BJJ is using technique to compensate for small size, but girls smell a lot better TBH.

Sig Credit to Toxic