MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-21-2012, 02:34 AM   #19969 (permalink)
SpoKen
Super Heavyweight

SpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Your first fat chick? *internet bro-fist*

I'm actually kind of impressed. I got with my first fat chick in high school. In the back of my mind it was always kind of a desperation thing. Even my friends have a phrase for it. "I'm desperate enough for a fat chick". Well its a little more vulgar than that but you know.

I would say that larger girls are much more likely to cook you breakfast the next morning
*Internet bro-fist*

I could see how some would call it a desperation thing, but hey, big girls need love too. It's weird, I had the desire to do it for like.. 3 years or so and I finally got around to doing it. I just don't normally walk up and start that kind of conversation with bigger girls.

And oh man I didn't even think about that.. I could wake up to a gourmet meal!!

Sweet sig by Life B EZ

I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz