MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Adding to a member's Reputation

View Single Post

Old 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
tripster
Flyweight

tripster is a splendid one to beholdtripster is a splendid one to beholdtripster is a splendid one to beholdtripster is a splendid one to beholdtripster is a splendid one to beholdtripster is a splendid one to beholdtripster is a splendid one to beholdtripster is a splendid one to beholdtripster is a splendid one to beholdtripster is a splendid one to beholdtripster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Come on trip. Negs can be fun! I think leaving a neg because you disagree with an opinion is completely valid. After all, what are most positive reps for?

I've had endless entertainment from abusive reps as well. It's just silly nonsense. Who cares.

Having said all that, I've negged one person in the last 2 years! ( I think ) I would like to neg more, but people take it too seriously, which is never my intention.
You're right. I was having a shitty week and even this meaningless chatter got to me. Not a big deal.