MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Aldo: If Frankie won't come down, I'll just have to move up

View Single Post

Old 03-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
3DLee
Baddest Man Alive

3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now
i think that 145 should be the lowest weight class the UFC has at this time. the star power isn't really there at any other weight class. i mean, a title fight (other than Faber Cruz) at a weight class under 145 can't carry a PPV. instead of giving these guys the option to drop another 10lbs and avoid the devistating Aldo, I say make them fight him. heck, if you want to, lets have a 145lbs class and a 125lb class, let the 135ers pick so that these 3 weight classes arent so thin. could you imagine how thin every weight class would be if it went 125,135,145,155,165,175, etc etc?

in conclusion, I say lets keeps the 125lb weight class for your mighty mouse sized guys, but make the 'tweeners pick between that and 145.
3DLee is offline   Reply With Quote