MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jose Aldo Headlines UFC 149 in Calgary, Dana White Promises ‘Sick’ Card

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ryan1522
Featherweight

Ryan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Just finished watching the press conference. Hominick butchered the Toronto announcement, Dana gave almost all of the questions up to Tom Wright (who really is knows his stuff), and the satellite delay was a joke. Why they don't just have them join via skype is beyond me. Maybe has something to do with their partnership with facebook.

Also cool that there maybe a fight night in Halifax in the future and a fight for the troops here in Canada.

I think Aldo will be fighting Hioki and maybe they are bringing Henderson-Edgar 2 to Calgary. It's rumored to be this summer. This would be the true main event though.

It'd also be sweet if it was the winner of Rashad/Jones vs Hendo. Since Dana said that the bout was already in the works though, I don't think that's it.

Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Jon Jones
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch

2014 Superfight Advocate

Jones vs Silva
Ryan1522 is offline   Reply With Quote