MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 2

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #168 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
So far the only thing I've gotten out of reading the comic is a general direction. The writers of this show have really made it their own
They did, and I think that's a large part of the basis for criticism about the show, lol. The divergent stuff has been the most-hated from what I've seen, and by people who largely never read the comic. It seems to me they acknowledged this and towards the end of this season it seems they are heading back toward the comic plot points. Adapting to TV does not mean you have to fix what's not broken. It was popularized to the point of being considered for tv for a reason.