MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mark Hunt WARWAGON, All aboard!

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
SuperHero
MMA Fanatic

SuperHero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperHero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperHero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperHero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperHero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperHero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperHero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperHero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperHero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperHero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperHero has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by killua View Post
I admire that he refused to quit when he was given the chance coming into the UFC, and turned it around like real champ. His interviews are pretty funny too, although I don't think the UFC would appreciate 1-2 word statements if he is able to rise near the top.
The UFC will put up with it if/when he reaches the top... UFC puts up with AS's 1-2 word statements. BTW, I am an AS fan and I have always liked Mark and hope he continues to do well. Don't know which interview I would rather watch, AS or Nick D.
SuperHero is offline   Reply With Quote