MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jose Aldo Headlines UFC 149 in Calgary, Dana White Promises ‘Sick’ Card

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #26 (permalink)
Ryan1522
Featherweight

Ryan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
He's only 33 yes but if you remember his dad wanted him to retire after the Shogun loss, he's just not as vocal about as a guy like Rampage who bitches and moans constantly about it.

I wouldn't mind seeing Machida/Bader and Davis/Shogun but I'd be down for the final Shogun/Machida, I'm pretty confident Machida would beat him again especially after Shogun's rough 2011.

Also, I'm still not sure why the judges didn't give Shogun and Hendo 10-8 rounds in that fight.
1) Ya, his dad. If my dad just so me get violently knocked out in a mma bout, I'm sure he'd want me to hang it up too. He's still got the skill set and the mindset if you ask me.

2) Those are some match-ups I'd def be excited to see as well.

3)I thought the round should have been 10-8 as well for Shogun and I scored the fight a draw.

Also I find it interesting that the dummies at the commission have "Shogun Rua" as his name instead of Mauricio on the scorecards. Do they actually think his name is Shogun?

Wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Jon Jones
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch

2014 Superfight Advocate

Jones vs Silva
Ryan1522 is offline   Reply With Quote