MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Report: Peyton Manning decides on the Denver Broncos

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
Not really surprised. The Broncos were the best match for Peyton overall. The contract, the ability to be able to have control of the offense, etc. The thing about Peyton is that he makes everyone around him better.

As a Dolphins fan (yeah, I know. **** off) I would have loved to see him come here but the Dolphin have turned into a freakshow. Peyton did himself a favor by staying the hell away from the Dolphins.

& Walker,

I have a hunch the Texans are going to make a run at Drew Brees. Not sure why they would let Demeco Ryans go. It's a shot in the dark, but meh. Schaub is good when he's healthy, and the Texans overall are a great team.

Holm - Condit - Arlovski - Hunt - Lawler - Mighty Mouse
Credit to M.C. for the sig!
TanyaJade is online now   Reply With Quote