MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "From the set of UFC: Brazil - Star studded pic"

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2012, 02:40 AM   #60 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilappendix View Post
Yeah, this is going to be sweeeeeet. Are those of us in the states going to be able to watch this? My Portuguese is pretty awful but I bet I could brush up especially with sub titles.
It better be on Telemundo or Al Jazeera...

Question? (Dwight Shrute style) Is that your tat or a random avatar pic.

When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had adsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No, I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby. - DS

I come from a long line of fighters. My maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew. World War Two veteran killed twenty men and spent the rest of the war in an Allied prison camp. My father battled blood pressure and obesity all his life. Different kind of fight. - DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
Someone rep NoMercy for me please. That was hilarious and TUF brazil looks like body odor waiting to happen. I'd gladly sample a sniff of the one on the right
Obrigado!

When I'm nervous I sniff my own armpits. Now if only that could happen on the show that would be life imitating art! Splendid!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote