MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The U.S. will keep it's place in the world through superior education.

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2012, 04:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
should I have said academically? now i'm confused.

what I'm trying to ask ....after backspacing and starting over 5 times... is there a high standard of grades, a difficult entrance exam.... or does everyone get in
Well every education has a requirement. Most after highschool requires a certain grade-average for you to be accepted.

To get to where I am right now, I was required to have a B average and a relevant bachelor degree. Experience in this area of work certainly doesn't hurt you either.

The quality of education is fairly high, I'm unable to find any statistics ATM as I'm kinda in a hurry and off to work. I'll try to look something up when I get home

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote