MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida Karate depression Thread.... 8(

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2012, 05:45 AM   #68 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LHooK View Post
Umm... I think this happened to MachidaKarate well over a year ago (if I'm reading the date of the OP correctly).

However, I am curious to see/hear how/if he's recovered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Was going to stay out of this cause it's still hard, also I didn't read most of the thread but dude I made a thread about this happening to me last year and know what the first response was? A link to other threads people made in the same situation. It happens and you're not alone so trust me when I say it get's better, you will move on.

I know what you're thinking " I loved and trusted her, I know it happens but I never thought she'd do it to me" and again, so did we.

Girls are mental, go on all the time about "finding the right guy" and "where are all the nice guys" and when they find one they **** them about then get upset and start greetin when they lose that person because they don't deserve them.

She doesn't deserve you and you don't deserve her, you're too good for her.

Just try not to let the trust issues you will carry try and hold you back in future relationships like they do me, try and remind yourself they aren't all like that, the good ones are out there somewhere!

Best of luck brother in arms, I've been there so if you need to hook me up in private I'm just a pm away!

EDIT: Importantly stay away from booze, I spent a week drunk after I found out and almost ****ed up my final exams. On top of that I made a total fool of myself and still feel embarrassed. Stay away from drink and keep a cool clean head to figure things out.
Yeah its been a year, and i still havent committed to anyone, ive had flings with girls of coarse but im still scared on the whole relationship crap...

I hear it takes as long as u were with someone to fully get over them.. I hope that was bullshit... I try to look at it as a positive thing, like i learned something. i just wish i didnt have to waste 5 years of my life to learn this lesson. But its done and i am moving forward, its obviously a lot easier now then it was, i literally was depressed and made myself sick for 7 months straight, i would feel better at times, and the nights i spent alone really hit me the most...

It took a lot to get me fully off thinking about her, even when i was with other girls they weren't her so it pissed me off, but i see clearer that i never wanted to be with that whore, i was just attached to the crazy sex and good times we had...

And most girls ive been with are not nearly as exciting in that area, so imma keep looking, i know some chick is out there for me, and im going to wait as long as it ******* takes, and i wont settle for less then what i want.

Thanks for all the support!

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote