MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2012, 09:37 PM   #700 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I tried the demo for Divinity 2 and it just feels very.. unpolished, I think is the word. It just screams "average rpg" in every way, from graphics to voice acting, to the combat. That's just the demo of course, but I'm just not willing to risk 30 bucks (I think it costs that) for that kind of demo experience.

The same with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. That game got tons of hype, it's a lot like Fable, and it just feels so average and bland.

Going to say this again (like my 4th time in this thread) if anyone is looking for a straight up awesome, amazing game to play, hit up Shadows of the Damned, that game blew my mind considering nobody played it and it sold like 25k copies which is horrible. It's a AAA title for sure, hell that was my third favorite game of 2011 - Deus Ex - Skyrim - Shadows of the Damned - in that order.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote