MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #707 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
Just picked up Operation Raccoon City. I dont get what all the hate was in about in its reviews. Its not a typical RE game and the AI is a bit ridiculous at times, but it is pretty damn fun.
You made a massive financial mistake purchasing that game. I've beaten almost every resident evil game ever and I won't even play RE:ORC... Slant Six is the troll of the gaming world. They managed to ruin Socom and Resident Evil!

EDIT: Making a new steam name and I'll add you guys. My steam now is stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
What's your ID?
Intermission14

Your going to have to add me because my steam is being stupid and saying I need games before I add people even though I have like 10 games installed.