MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Saling faces hearing over hate tattoos and criminal record

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #65 (permalink)
mastodon2222
Bantamweight

mastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
As a whitey (blonde hair, blue eyes even) I have ZERO problem with other races having tats like "brown pride" or even the slightly-racist "affirmative action" movement - which was used poorly as an example by xxpillowxxjp.

But if I ever saw someone with a white pride tattoo, I would instantly think he was a trashy racist POS and would consider hate-criming his face off. Anyone who defends it as being in-equal is racist, incredibly naive or just arguing for the sake of arguing.
You're not proud of your heritage, but have ZERO problem with other races being proud of theirs? Weak. Everyone is entitled to be proud of their heritage as long as they don't hate people of other heritages.
mastodon2222 is offline   Reply With Quote