MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones Season 2

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
I would love to see 16 episodes per season for 10 years but think the expense that some of the battles and special effects will cost will hurt it(if they follow the book). People seeing their favorite character voted off will lose them as fans as well.

I just finished the third book and have too much time invested not to quit reading them or I would. Too many stupid decisions and twists makes me think no main characters will be left at the end.

I'm afraid we'll be watching Ed Starks great grandson take the heir and swiftly drink himself to death or succumb to gonnorhea the way this story is going

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote