MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Despite apparent support, Thiago Santos' camp not entirely happy with Bellator brass

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2012, 01:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
systemdnb
Bantamweight

systemdnb is on another level nowsystemdnb is on another level nowsystemdnb is on another level nowsystemdnb is on another level nowsystemdnb is on another level nowsystemdnb is on another level nowsystemdnb is on another level nowsystemdnb is on another level nowsystemdnb is on another level nowsystemdnb is on another level nowsystemdnb is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
Give me a fecking break. This asshole failed to make weight even when given an extra week and his management has the cajones to come out and act like they were the ones that were disrespected. Lets also not forget the fact that Santos should have been dq'ed in the original fight (I dont care what anyone says, that kick to the taint was blatant as hell).

I dont know Santos as a person, but I have zero respect for him when it comes to his professional career.
Agreed. Bellator even said they weren't mad and were going to hire him a nutritionist. Cry me a Fu**ing river Santos...
systemdnb is offline   Reply With Quote