MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2012, 06:28 PM   #20068 (permalink)
IcemanJacques
Bantamweight

IcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
If the Celtics play as unreal as they do in the video games Ray Allen will probably score more points than all of the Wizards combined.

I don't really side with either team. The three teams I like are the Bulls because when I was a kid Michael Jordan was in his prime and I loved Space Jam, the Thunder because I used to play NBA Live 99 with the Sonics all the time (scoring all my points with Detlef Schrempf) and the Mavs because of Dirk. Oh yeah, and the Spurs because Tim Duncan is a beast. They're all doing pretty good.
Finally some NBA talk. Thunder vs Heat today is going to be awesome, I hope Kevin Durant can put up some solid numbers.