MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2012, 02:04 PM   #20083 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Good sir. Went to the kebab place, picked up a friend and his friend. We went to a local club, PACKED with hot women. I'm talking 8s to 10s. After the club we hit the strip club, which was my first. The following morning was surreal, went to a pizza place/bar. Ate our pizzas and started abusing the bar. Bloody Marys and tequilas before noon was awesome. I have some pics of the awesome place.
Sounds like my cruise minus the strip club part. Drank all day and all night. Woke up and had screwdrivers and kept it going all through the next day.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."