MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ken Shamrock .vs. Stephan Bonnar who would win?

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2006, 02:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
that was also almost 2 years ago lol

Forrest has progressed his game and won fights in other ways then decision. Bonnar on the other hand has only fought other TUF fighters. I dislike bonnar a whole lot personally, im sick of hearing him say how he gave TUF a good start and he always says in his high little lame voice "ya i'd like to give myself a pat on the back". Shamrock would CRUSH bonnar, he may be old but i know Shamrock can take a better beating then bonnar can. I'm not a big shamrock fan, i just hate bonnar and think he's the most overrated fighter.
Just like this PPV should be Rashard Evans Vs Forrest Griffen, not bonnar who LOST!
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote