MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #189 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I am definitely feeling the effects of the bag work from last night, I've got a 5-inch tall purple welt from slamming the bag so potently with the right roundhouse on my shin!

My core is definitely screaming as well, I loved the drive that jack3d gave me.

I got down to the store where I got the samples and spent $32 on a jar that'll last me 22 sessions of training.

"IF ANYONE" uses this stuff make sure you drink during the session otherwise you will get extremely light headed and nauseous.

In that 45-minute drilling last night I went through 3 pints of water, and drank 3 or 4 more after the fact.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote