MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #751 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass...0098213-1.html

If anyone is interested (I know it's a dead horse around here by now) you can go there and post your thoughts on the ending, what you liked and didn't like, they have officially announced new endings and or DLC that changes things up and fixes the plot holes and other things, and this thread is specifically meant for the dev team of the game to look at and take hints/suggestions etc.
What sucks is that I'm not connected to XBOX live so if they do come out with a DLC ending then I am pretty much screwed. I guess I'm going to have to find some way to do it.

On another note M.C. I'm curious about what you think of this ending DLC thing? Do you think Bioware might have done this on purpose? Like they knew the ending was shit but released it anyways just to scam us into buying more DLC?