MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #752 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
What sucks is that I'm not connected to XBOX live so if they do come out with a DLC ending then I am pretty much screwed. I guess I'm going to have to find some way to do it.

On another note M.C. I'm curious about what you think of this ending DLC thing? Do you think Bioware might have done this on purpose? Like they knew the ending was shit but released it anyways just to scam us into buying more DLC?
Honestly, it's hard to say. EA is known for having very cheap and shady business operations. First day DLC? Give me a break. If this is the case, I will still buy the DLC because I've already paid $200+ (games and DLC) and spend well over 100+ hours of my life on the series, and will buy new endings/DLC to get a real, suitable ending with no plot holes and all that.

On the other hand, if the indoctrination theory is correct (and they are going to put out DLC on purpose because of it) then I think it's a stroke of genius, and would gladly pay for the DLC/different endings.

Then, on the other hand, if the ending is just crap as it is and the indoctrination theory isn't real, and they are just listening to fans, I will also gladly pay.

So, either way, I'll be buying these endings/DLC, and we will never know (probably) what the real case is, I'm just glad they are fixing it.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote