MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #20110 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Thanks guys.

As PGI said it's absolutely horrible, you can literally go from standing to laying on the ground in a few seconds, this nerve gets pinched or whatever and it just breaks you down.

This will give me an excuse to expand my knowledge and get some reading done:

God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything

http://www.amazon.com/God-Is-Not-Gre.../dp/0446579807

I bought this book a long time back and never got around to it, it's 307 pages and once I get healed up I probably won't finish it for a while so I'm deciding if I really want to start it now or not, I don't know how long I will be down, could be another day or two could be later today.

Now that I'm typing this I might just watch Netflix.

edit - any good shows on Netflix you guys know of off the top of your head? (not tv series).

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread