MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - King Mo has been cut from Strikeforce

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2012, 11:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
SmackyBear
Bantamweight

SmackyBear Is Respected By All He CrossesSmackyBear Is Respected By All He CrossesSmackyBear Is Respected By All He CrossesSmackyBear Is Respected By All He CrossesSmackyBear Is Respected By All He CrossesSmackyBear Is Respected By All He CrossesSmackyBear Is Respected By All He CrossesSmackyBear Is Respected By All He CrossesSmackyBear Is Respected By All He CrossesSmackyBear Is Respected By All He CrossesSmackyBear Is Respected By All He Crosses
I'm sad to see a fighter I like go, but I'm not surprised he was fired.

If you go before a commission that regulates you and your employers, then publicly call one of the members of the commission a "bitch" it seems likely that your employer would fire you.

Here's some audio for anyone who wants to hear. The exchange is at about 6:50 and is about a questionnaire. Mo didn't list this supplement or his knee injury.