MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Student jailed for racial tweets about Muamba

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Very. Without any of the wit a Stand up comedian would be proud of though. Just vile racist tweets, attempting to be funny and showing off basically. The little boy cried and shook as being taken to jail apparently.

I'm all for free speech, but I'm also all for stupid arrogant twats getting what's coming to them, so yay.
As others have posted, and despite the fact that racial slurs are pathetic, I can't condone giving someone jail time simply for tweeting some vitriol.

I haven't seen the tweets, but unless they are directly advocating violence, then IMO time behind-bars is unwarranted and unwise.

Give the punk community service instead. Make him do 200 hours working with the people he has been demonizing.

A great opportunity to see if this brat has any potential at becoming a human being.