MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #20134 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
If I open one Ill do that for sure! I want it to be a 50's style with the high bar and stools. What would be on the "Big M.C"?

I've been reading into the pro/cons of opening your own place instead of a franchise. I like the idea of both but Im leaning towards my own.
I can tell you my personal opinion. If you buy a franchise, your getting the customer base right out the gate. If you purchase the rights to Subway for example, you get their menu, the ingredients, and the hundreds of millions of people who already know and love subway. However, you have their monthly franchise fee.

If your absolutely positive you can build your own brand, then privately owned is the way to go. Over the years you can build a great customer base and not have to pay someone else for it.