MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #20136 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Thats the biggest thing about buying into a franchise, The name reconision and free advertising. Like I said before a friend of mine owns 6 Subways.

To buy into one you have to have a min. 100K up front.

To start my own sammich place the over head would be high right off the bat but there is no monthly fee like you said. The same with the outdoor gear place.
If you had to choose between sammich shop and outdoor gear, I would say sammich 100%. You need to look at it from a demand stand point. 100% of the human population requires food to live, 0% require outdoor goods.

Not saying a outdoor shop is a bad idea, but with food you know it is ALWAYS in high demand and you are way more likely to get repeat customers.