MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - King Mo has been cut from Strikeforce

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
King JLB
Flyweight

King JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of light
I thought the same thing when I heard she asked that, but then reconsidered.

HOW did she ask that question? For some reason I keep hearing the race card is being thrown in. If he's being questioned by a committee and he claims he didn't know there were chemicals in his supplements, asking if he's able to understand what's written is a valid question. Does anyone know 'how' she asked him?

I liked Mo's response to the committee that he understood that it was his responsibility, but his rant afterwards probably didn't help his cause. plenty of guys get caught and don't get fired. Look at Bigfoot and most of the UFC offenders.
King JLB is offline   Reply With Quote