MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed 3 career mode...

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2012, 05:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I liked having post fight interviews in last years games. Although they were pretty repetitive, I thought they would have improved upon it for this year. Really liking the entrances though. I am real big on cutscenes/extras in video games.
Yeah whats with that? I thought for sure they would just improve the media/post fight interviews. I wish there was a game out there that actually had smart AI media. Like Madden, if you are a create a pro or whatever it is in that game, you can literally go undefeated every year, win 30 super bowls, but at the end the retirement is the exact same. I wish they could get some realistic media things in games. It would be kind of cool to see something about how a grudge match is happening or if a guy is trying to avenge a loss or something to that end. The intros now are so stiff, you wouldn't even know guys are fighting.