MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed 3 career mode...

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2012, 12:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Banned

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
The trick is to boost one thing super high really quickly, then bring the rest up while you win fights using what you're best at. Trying to be well rounded out of the gate will get you beat.
That's what I did, and that's what I'm doing now.

I played an MMA base the first time, now Im doing Muay Thai. BIG difference.

Also, I improved my skills before my attributes, last time I did the opposite. But in fairness to me, this time I got a much easier UFC debut, I got some generic dude that was only like 72..last time I had to fight Ross freaking Pearson and I hadn't even cracked 70 yet. He knocked me out in the third round because I couldn't really control him....he transition spammed like a maniac....and obviously I got destroyed in the boxing.
Roflcopter is offline   Reply With Quote