MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2012, 01:57 AM   #780 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
http://www.pathofexile.com/

If anyone is interested, this game is open Beta this weekend (posting this late I know, only 1 day left).

It's basically a Diablo 3 style game, but it's going to be FREE where you can pay for things, but nothing that makes you more powerful or useful (no equippable items for sell) only small things, like a character look remake or a different color for a certain spell.

It's actually a pretty dang good game for being completely free, the graphics are pretty solid, gameplay solid, etc, and it might be worth some of you to try the beta tomorrow on the last day give it a shot.

edit - double post, bite me.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote