MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #20205 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Guys this morning a friend of mine talked me into going to church with him. I gotta say everything the minister was saying made total sense to me. I've been living a lie and a life full of sin. But this morning I decided to change my life and I was baptized in the name of the father, son and holy ghost. I've accepted jesus as my personal lord and savior and you guys should do the same. I've taken the time to find some bible verses you should take a look at:

I didn't fall for it, as I have a habit of clicking the spoil tag before reading whatever the post is about lol. Also, trying to convert people in the bolded part? At least you played the part well and realistically.

I love roasted & salted almonds, been eating them off and on for a week. I hear they are good for the heart some? Can anyone clarify this as I'm too lazy to Google?