Which are you most looking forward to?

• Ultimate Fight Night: Sanchez vs Parisyan

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • UFC 62: Liddell vs. Sobral

Votes: 9 50.0%

Better Card? UFN of UFC 62?

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Rush 
#1 ·
looking at the card, all around UFN to me has the better line-up, minus the main event, I'm pretty stoked about seeing this event, what about all of u?

#3 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
looking at the card, all around UFN to me has the better line-up, minus the main event, I'm pretty stoked about seeing this event, what about all of u?
Agreed, I can't wait for UFN! I also can't wait when Diego beats Karo in the main event.

#4 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
even so, the UFN main event has WW #1 contender (when Karo wins of course) written all over it. I swear if they give Diego a title shot Im gonna be really mad
Don't worry about Diego getting a title shot. Diego gave an interview before the Alessio fight that he wanted to pay his dues first before he goes for the title.

#5 ·
The UFN card is good, especially for a non-ppv event, but the main event is definitely lacking. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that Diego Sanchez is that good of a fighter, regardless of his record, but maybe I'm wrong.

I like the UFC 62 card, but the openers are definitely lacking some interest. I'm not really interested in seeing Bonnar/Griffin 2 or Alves/Neer. I do think that, knowing about some of the debuting fighters, Kongo/Wellisch will be fun to watch and I've always wanted to see Varner fight, because I've only heard about him.

#6 ·
UFN. For sure.

And there's too many Diego haters. People hate on him like its fashionable. Its hypocritical that so many of you think Swick, Leben, Koscheck and Florian are legit yet this guy was the hands down favorite to win that season and dominated throughout. How soon we forget when we want to fit in. Diego is going to pound Karo out. I like Karo but Diego's too strong, just wait and see tommorrow.

#7 ·
FunkDoctor said:
UFN. For sure.

And there's too many Diego haters. People hate on him like its fashionable. Its hypocritical that so many of you think Swick, Leben, Koscheck and Florian are legit yet this guy was the hands down favorite to win that season and dominated throughout. How soon we forget when we want to fit in. Diego is going to pound Karo out. I like Karo but Diego's too strong, just wait and see tommorrow.
TOTALLY AGREE BRO, DIEGO GETS HATED ON MORE THAN ANYONE ON THIS SITE, AND TOMORROW HES GONNA SHUT EVERYONE UP!!

#9 ·
I would guess Diego wins his fight by TKO but i must say I was not to impressed with his last preformance. Im not sure what opponents he fought in KOTC but i dont think he's been really tested yet. I guess maby Diaz was kindda a test even though hes currently on a 3fight lossing streak. This should show the UFC what kind of a fighter Sanchez really is.

#10 ·
UFN has a better well rounded card.

It sucks im going to miss UFN and TUF 4 season priemer because me and my buddys are going to have a going away party at Gameworks with 4 hours of unlimited play lol

but w/e im sure they'll play the crap out of it, or i can just d/l it lol

#12 ·
WouldLuv2FightU said:
You need Tivo or DVR my man. It is diviiiine.

UFN sounds a little better but I can't wait to see Chuck fight. I almost forgot he was a fighter...
i know right he hasnt faught in a real long time, i wanna see both cards but seeing chuck is always worth the price of admission, he never has boring fights

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.