MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 15 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #106 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_V03 View Post
I agree, I can't believe I picked him to win the tournament. Then again, the guy was undefeated with none of his sanctioned fights going passed the first round. The kid had seemingly never been pushed in an MMA fight. Holes in his game had to be discovered eventually. Hopefully his training from Team Cruz benefits him a lot before he leaves the show.
Maybe it's because I know the guy, but from what I seen the pressure of stage got to him. I'd had never seen him back up at all in a fight before Friday and the he spent most of the fight back pedaling.