MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 08:43 AM   #788 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I have it but I havent really been playing it much. I am waiting a bit to see where they are going end game wise. I just can't see myself shelving WoW for it when WoW's endgame is endlessly fun while SWTOR is lacking heavily in that area.
This. The game itself is awesome and I really like that there's an actual story while leveling up but there's just no endgame content. I've been playing this game for two months and I'm already fully equipped and I've seen every piece of the endgame except for raids because I don't really have time for those. And to make things worse even the hard mode dungeons are so EASY. The PVP content is nice and all but my comp isn't good enough to make it enjoyable so I've pretty much beaten this game and there's nothing left to do. I might pick it up again if it become free to play but I certainly won't pay for it anymore.

That said I won't pick up WoW again either. Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 are coming and they don't have cutsie little pandas.

Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote