MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones Season 2

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #26 (permalink)
MaleHairdresser
Banned

MaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
I liked the episode but honestly i only care about the Imp, calesse (no clue how to spell it) and the little stark girl, all the rest of them i care less about and unfortunately this episode did not focus on them that much

ha we ended our hbo subscription at the end of last season and just added it back yesterday

p.s. In all seriousness, i want all you that have read the books to know i will ban anyone that post spoilers to the show ....just saying and giving a heads up
Don't watch the show then. Game of Thrones is a character based show and has outstandingly well written and interesting characters.

Tyrion
Joffrey
Littlefinger
Jaime
Varys

There are so many great characters in the show, I find it hard to believe you can only be interested in just three of them.
MaleHairdresser is offline   Reply With Quote