MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #20222 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
And what is your gaming needs exactly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
The processor is okay, but other than that, I could see you running into problems in a year or so with new games. Why a laptop and not a desktop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
It depends. You can run most games on a lot of laptops, just depends on how well you want it to run. I can run the Stars Wars MMO on my laptop doesn't have any piece of gaming hardware whatsoever and all of the parts are almost 5 years old. I just have to run everything on lower settings, still looks fine though.

If you want to do a lot of gaming, I would definitely go with a desktop. Really easy to pick your parts and build, not to mention they are extremely easy to upgrade as well.

But if you are just doing a little bit of gaming, laptop would be fine.
I know a desktop is much wiser for a gamer but i'm moving around a lot so i need a laptop. Right now i have a desktop that's 5+ years old and i can run Oblivion on medium settings i think. I just want to play the newer games that all the cool kids play. All while getting a chance to carry my laptop around. Right now i'm using my friends for like 10 mins a day.