MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones Season 2

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
It was such a high impact episode that meshed well together. It's extremely challenging to develop that many characters in a single setting simultaneously showing multiple storylines all converging into one climactic moment. Each clan has their own back history and claim to the throne. Actually watched the episode again.

I think Rob Stark has really shown his qualities in this episode. I marvel how the author/writers/actors are all able to bring to life a genre that has been done many times. HBO now knows that it was a mistake to discontinue "Rome" so they came up with "The Game Of Thrones." A true masterpiece of storytelling...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote