MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #20230 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
You should check out Bass Pro or Gander Mountain. I really don't know what other dealers are around you. Are you wanting it for a lake,pond or river use?
It will be for pond/lake use. I will only be using it for fishing. I don't plan to go up river with any high current or anything like that, it will just be calm fishing in calm water.

As for the PC spec topic, I'm running:

GTX 570
i5-2500k
8GB RAM

I'm using a 23.6 inch widescreen 3D monitor that runs at 120hz, 1920X1080 resolution. I can play anything out today and anything coming out in the foreseeable future at max settings with DX11 and my system doesn't even have a slight bit of lag.

I bought this system like 6 months ago or something, and it's just... so worth the money if you are into gaming.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*