MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #20233 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
You might could go with a good 40 lb trolling motor on a bass hound. Its not aluminium but it's a solid lil 2 seater. And unless you are in a huge lake will plenty
I will probably be taking multiple (3) people with me out on the lake sometimes, so I need something large enough for small/medium trips for 2-3 guys plus equipment weight, and then something small enough that I feel comfortable and suitable alone, and I feel a 12 foot aluminum with a 6-10 (probably 10ish) motor suits it well.

From all the sources I've read, realistically you can put about 500lbs of weight on one of these without complications, which is perfect for what I'm looking for.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob