MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Soccer: USA Soccer not headed to the Olympics

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
" A dismal 2-0 defeat to Canada in the second game of Group A left the team needing to beat El Salvador to reach the semifinal round and move to within one game of London. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Why the hell would they be devastated by what is essentially a minor tournament? No one gives a shit about Olympic Soccer. The only relevance it has is the medal count.
My god, your ignorance is over the top day by day. I played elite soccer here for about 10 years and qualifying for big tournaments was HUGE emotionally. Nevermind the Olympics. If you were even 1/100th of the athlete that you spend all your time bashing on these forums maybe I would take you a bit more seriously.