MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF Brasil Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #38 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
I don't understand why Campos was so tentative when his opponent was throwing very sloppy wild strikes and went for take downs from a mile away. He could almost complete the sentence "I'm gonna throw a knee at you by the time you reach me." during Pepeys take down attempts, but he didn't even seem to consider one. He just stuffed the take downs and then backed off without a significant retaliation. The fact that he was tentative against a very poor striker who left himself open many times shows that he has a lot of work to do if he wants to make it in the UFC.

I don't see Pepey making it in the UFC at the moment either.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote