MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Soccer: USA Soccer not headed to the Olympics

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Can't wait for the 2014 WC It's gonna be legendary when it goes down in Brazil!
Man not sure what the biggest stadium in Brazil is but they should build the biggest stadium the world has ever seem and it still would not be big enough to be realistically possible to get tickets to any Brasil game weather it be the opening match or the final, how many Brazilians tuned into watch Santos vs Cain, that number would be a speck of dust compared to the number of Brasilian fans looking to go to one of those games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
My god, your ignorance is over the top day by day. I played elite soccer here for about 10 years and qualifying for big tournaments was HUGE emotionally. Nevermind the Olympics. If you were even 1/100th of the athlete that you spend all your time bashing on these forums maybe I would take you a bit more seriously.
Cool Serioulsy you played elite (aka) soccer over in Canada, nice seriously I hears that's only just a few notches below the Premier Division, the Southern Football League Premier Division to be exact

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote