MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Soccer: USA Soccer not headed to the Olympics

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 11:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
Man not sure what the biggest stadium in Brazil is but they should build the biggest stadium the world has ever seem and it still would not be big enough to be realistically possible to get tickets to any Brasil game weather it be the opening match or the final, how many Brazilians tuned into watch Santos vs Cain, that number would be a speck of dust compared to the number of Brasilian fans looking to go to one of those games.

Cool Serioulsy you played elite (aka) soccer over in Canada, nice seriously I hears that's only just a few notches below the Premier Division, the Southern Football League Premier Division to be exact
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Really? That's awesome! What team? What position? Any medals? Can I find you on Football Manager? Spill your guts!
Umm okay? I guess it's cool that you guys are being dicks. Didn't I just help you out the other day luckbox?

Lol as the world turns.

Assholes.