MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #20237 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
I know a desktop is much wiser for a gamer but i'm moving around a lot so i need a laptop. Right now i have a desktop that's 5+ years old and i can run Oblivion on medium settings i think. I just want to play the newer games that all the cool kids play. All while getting a chance to carry my laptop around. Right now i'm using my friends for like 10 mins a day.
look into the ASUS Gamers Republic laptops. they arent cheap, but they arent stupid expensive either like Alienware. i got mine over a year ago for $1600, has a 17.3" LED screen, 1.73ghz (2.93 turbo boost), 8gb RAM, 1tb hdd space, GTX460m with 1.5gb RAM and Blu-Ray w/HDMI out. they have newer ones cheaper, also 15.6" laptops. as i said, they arent cheap, but they do pack alot into their laptops. Every game ive gotten so far has no problem running things at max on it, stays cool and quiet too. not the most portable, but a great great performer geared towards gaming. if you register it right away too they extend the warranty to 2 years with accident coverage from ASUS, but knock on wood, i havent needed to use their support yet at all.

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?