MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Stop Smoking Thread.

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #28 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
This is cool. Alot of smokers wanting to quit on here. And non smokers wanting to help. Awesome. Day 15 for me now. Stopped the patches too. Just tooting on my inhilator. Have to say that smoking cannabis helps. If you dont smoke Mary Jane then I wouldn't recommend starting to help you quit tobacco. For me, it has helped because all smokers dont just miss the tobacco but also the habit of bringing hand to mouth. My inhilator helps with that too but with a blunt I still get the sensation of smoke travelling down my throat, handy.

Everyone is free to use the thread as a sort of diary if you like. That way we can continue to help each other and track our own quit dates etc.

Hope my absence from this thread since I started it hasn't proved to be conspicuous. I have actually been ill.I quit smoking I get ill. Bloody irony.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote