MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - King Mo has been cut from Strikeforce

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Commissioners response :

Quote:
“I was not upset, and I never considered it to be derogatory. What I was doing was laying the classic or standard foundation for the gentleman to make sure that he understood the form that he was signing, that it was designed to be a truthful statement and that the information he was supposed to put on the form was supposed to be true and correct… From my perspective, I’ve used that standard line of questioning for each and every athlete that has come before us, when their candor on their pre-fight questionnaire has been an issue. On occasion, we do have fighters that come before us, that have indicated their trainers or maybe someone who was with them at the time or a manager has filled out the form — that they don’t read English, that they don’t understand English, which maybe a second or a third language for them. What we try to do is to ensure that, if we’re going to be taking that into account, that they do understand what it is that they’re signing and that they have read it.”
Source
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote