MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - King Mo has been cut from Strikeforce

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
The are a corrupt Monopoly they are No.1 in the world right now without doubt becasue they destroyed the competition, SF seemed to have no worries before Zuffa was involved, who can blame them for been pissed at the sell out, they have taken so much away from that promotion and given it nothing, maybe its Zuffa who are the ones that are impossible to deal with.

Hopefully when The SF deal is up and seriously who really cares about the GP even anymore since Zuffa dug its claws and ruined that one, I just hope Showtime give some other promotion a chance to give fan a great MMA show or create there own.
The way I understand it, it wasn't Zuffa who decided one day to buy Strikeforce. Strikeforce put it up for sell. So you can't blame Zuffa for taking advantage of Strikeforce's mismanagement.

I know you don't like Zuffa, and as far as who is the headache to deal with you may be correct. The fact remains, however, Strikeforce is not gone because of Zuffa, Strikeforce is gone because of Strikeforce.