MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My Bellator 63 bets !!

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
2kni3
Flyweight

2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie66 View Post
Did you watch any video tape of Carlos Alexandre Pereira before picking him to win?

I wonder what made you think he was going to upset Bryan Baker? The fight was close, so you were partially right.

And do you have any betting recommendations to share for BFC64?
I watched several videos on him before picking him to win .. It seems like the flight from Brazil to USA got to him though .. as he seemed gassed out after the 1st round .. that`s why It`s never good to bet on a fighter just either making his bellator or UFC debut .. u never know what u can expect lol

and Yeah I got 2 good picks that i feel very confident in for this Fridays Bellator 64 .. stay tuned tomorrow as I`ll be posting a thread with my bets and will explain why I chose those picks
can`t fking wait for this event .. gonna get to see it LIVE
2kni3 is offline   Reply With Quote